News & events
Homeopathy Regulation updates
- - Supporting the Registered and Qualified homeopathic profession in Ontario and Canada
- Establishing a Homeopathic Wing and Research Centre in the Hospitals in Ontario and Canada.
-To create a strong voice in Canadian healthcare and to ensure the optimal health of Canadians through the active promotion of the art and science of Homeopathic Medicine.
- Support the public in its right to receive high quality homeopathic care.
HMAC Aims And Objectives
-Support the practice of Ontario Registered and Qualified Homeopaths in Canada
-To promote the science, art and philosophy of Homeopathy for the benefit of the public
- To educate family medical doctors, other health care practitioners and the public concerning the benefits derived from Homeopathy.
- To unite, for their mutual interest, Homeopaths in the Province of Ontario and other provinces in Canada .
- To foster and encourage professional, social and educational activities among the members of the Association.
- To encourage raising of the standards of educational for Homeopaths.
-Work for the regulation of Homeopathy in other provinces of Canada .
- To do all such lawful things as may be deemed to be conducive to the attainment of the foregoing objects or any of them.
-Regulation of Homeopathy Profession in Ontario with effect 1 April 2015
-Supporting the Ontario registered and qualified homeopathic profession in Canada .
-Creating a strong voice in Canadian healthcare and to ensure the integration of Homeopathy in the main health care system of Ontario and Canada.
-To establish a Research Institution for ensuring Evidence Based Homeopathic Treatment in the scope of integrated Health Care System in Canada.